In-House Salesperson - Wisconsin
MWP is adding a dynamic In-House Salesperson to our team to help maximize the customer experience, be a valuable resource to our clientele, and accelerate revenue growth. We are looking for a skilled businessperson who is positive, energetic, eager to learn, proactive, collaborative, productive, and reliable. He or she must have strong human relations skills and communicate effectively and succinctly via written and oral means.
The primary responsibilities of this office professional are to be a readily available resource to our customers, provide vital information and act on special requests while partnering with our Project Management, Sales/Bus. Dev., Marketing and Operations teams to generate competitive quotes, close and win bids, and fulfill orders that meet or exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. Our In-House Salespeople will be highly valued team members, backed by a supportive management team, robust quality management system, technical experts, and supportive teammates.
About Midwest Prototyping
As one of North America’s largest independent 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing (3DP/AM) service bureaus, Midwest Prototyping (MWP) is an innovative and agile ISO 9001 and AS9100D certified provider that serves OEMs, design firms, and resellers across major vertical markets and market segments, including automotive & racing, aerospace & defense, healthcare, electronics, industrial, and R&D. Through organic growth, strategic partnerships, and adoption of the latest in 3DP/AM technology, MWP has remained on an aggressive growth and advancement track for 20 years. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and make it a top priority to maintain a warm, friendly, and inclusive business culture.
Our expert technical staff commands a large and varied fleet of machines to serve a broad array of applications under the umbrellas of functional prototypes, aesthetic models, production parts, and manufacturing aids. The solutions we provide our customers enable them to design, develop and manufacture better products and reduce the time it takes to bring them to market.
- Receive incoming customer inquiries and requests and provide vital information and helpful resources
- Proactively engage and build relationships with key customers, prospects, and partners.
- Serve as a trusted and valued partner externally with customers and internally with teammates.
- Facilitate teammates in developing manufacturing and business solutions and winning bids
- Partner with Marketing to qualify leads, nurture them as prospects, and convert them to customers
- Communicate essential Voice of Customer and market intel internally for competitive advantage and continuous improvement
- Attend, support, and host trade-related events to promote the company’s capabilities and generate leads.
- Provide support as needed for other Marketing, Outreach, and PR events and activities (tours, webinars, et.)
- Assist with and facilitate conflict resolution for positive outcomes when necessary
- Complete customer forms and generate reports essential for management, analytics, and planning purposes.
- Help drive significant revenue growth that meets or exceeds established growth and profitability goals.
- US Citizen or US Person status for ITAR compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (business disciplines preferred)
- 3D CAD modeling and/or visualization experience valued
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills—verbal and written
- Fluency with common Microsoft Office business software
- Strong technical aptitude, teachable, committed to expanding knowledge base and professional skillset
- High drive, strong initiative, self-disciplined, organized, and determined to succeed
- High integrity, professional appearance, and demeanor, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player able to work well cross-functionally with a broad array of personality types
- Able to quickly develop effective business and technical solutions tailored to customers’ specific needs
- Flexible and adaptable to working in various multidisciplinary capacities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Willing to work 40 or more hours weekly and go above and beyond the minimum to be successful
- Occasional overnight travel
Compensation: salary paid bi-weekly + incentive plan
Job type: full-time position with competitive benefits package
Location: company headquarters in Blue Mounds, WI (near Madison)