Cast Urethane is a process used to bridge the gap between prototyping and high–volume production tooling. It’s ideal for quantities from 1 to in the 100s, and both flexible and rigid parts can be used for prototyping or low–volume production.
If threaded inserts or other components are needed for your project, they can be insert–molded into parts during the casting process.
- Depending on the size and detail of the part, multi-cavity molds can be created to increase production.
- Urethane can also be over-molded onto other urethane castings, SL parts, LS parts, and a variety of other materials.
- If silicone parts are needed, they can be created using the same process as cast urethane.
- Depending on how rigid the urethane component is, painting and/or plating may be an option.
- If threaded inserts or other components are needed for your project, they can be insert-molded into parts during the casting process.
Are you ready to get your ideas made?
Our RFQ Team is standing by to give you a quote, and parts can be done in days, or contact one of our Solutions Managers for answers to a question!